Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SCRAP SUPPLIES FOR SALE!!! PART 4

I am purging some of my stash and offering up my extras for sale here! This is on a first come, first serve basis. You can leave a comment here or e-mail me what item(s) you want at megannwalker@gmail.com. You are responsible for SHIPPING costs plus the cost of the item(s). IF you spend $40.00 or more, I will pay your shipping costs for you (except on a few heavy items, but it will be noted next to the item which are not eligible for free shipping with $40 purchase)! I accept PayPal, personal checks (from the US), and money orders. If you are mailing your payment (check or money order) I will not ship until I receive your payment. Here are some more things for sale:


Clear Stamps


ALL SOLD Scrappy Cat Clear Stamp Sets $4.00 EACH or 2 sets for $7.00 (0 available, 6 SOLD--top row: #3-hearts and paisley; bottom row: middle-flowers)

Limited Edition DELTA Stamp Set by Basic Grey--2 for $2.50 OR $1.50 EACH


Limited Edition EPSILON Stamp Set by Basic Grey--3 for $4.00 OR $1.50 EACH (5 SOLD, 19 Sets Available)


SOLD Basic Grey OFFBEAT 4x6 Stamp Set $5.00
Basic Grey Eerie Bitsy "BOO" Stamp Set $3.50 (1 available, 1 SOLD)


LIMITED EDITION Basic Grey ALPHA Stamp Sets (7 available, 5 SOLD)



1 comment: