Monday, August 23, 2010

SCRAP SUPPLIES FOR SALE!!! PART 2

I am purging some of my stash and offering up my extras for sale here! This is on a first come, first serve basis. You can leave a comment here or e-mail me what item(s) you want at megannwalker@gmail.com. You are responsible for SHIPPING costs plus the cost of the item(s). IF you spend $40.00 or more, I will pay your shipping costs for you (except on a few heavy items, but it will be noted next to the item which are not eligible for free shipping with $40 purchase)! I accept PayPal, personal checks (from the US), and money orders. If you are mailing your payment (check or money order) I will not ship until I receive your payment. Here are some more things for sale:

ONLY THING LEFT ON THIS POST:::

Around the Block Large Punctuation Brads $2.50




ALL BELOW SOLD OUT





6x6 PAPER PADS

SOLD Basic Grey Ambrosia 6x6 Paper Pad (36 sheets of 6x6 paper) $4.00 EACH (0 available, 2 SOLD)

SOLD Basic Grey Granola 6x6 Paper Pad (36 sheets of 6x6 paper) $4.00 EACH (0 available, 2 SOLD)

Embellishments


SOLD Basic Grey BOXER Embellishments Set--Includes BG Boxer Olio Rub On Book (5 sheets of rub ons); BG Boxer Buttons; BG Boxer Fibers (picture to right is of the back of the package of rub ons--shows all designs.) $7.00


SOLD Basic Grey CUPCAKE Olio Rub On Book (5 sheets of rub ons) $4.00

STAMPS and INKS
SOLD OUT Basic Grey Eerie Bitsy Stamps "Spooky" Set $3.50 EACH (0 available,  SOLD)
SOLD Basic Grey GRANOLA 4x6 Stamp Set $5.00
SOLD Basic Grey OFFBEAT Bitsy Stamp Set $3.50
ALL SOLD Tim Holtz Distress Inks (New In Package) One of each of the following colors are available: Spun Sugar; Wild Honey; Tumbled Glass; Tattered Rose; Rusty Hinge; and Stormy Sky $3.75 EACH (1 of each color listed is available, 6 inks total)
ALL SOLD 3 different Packages of Sassafrass Paper Whimsies (24 cards per package) EACH package is $2.50 or buy all 3 for $6.50








8 comments:

  1. Megan Ann, Do you have an idea what the shipping would be for one pack of the 6x6 Ambrosia and all 3 of the Whimsies to zip 72207? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan Ann, I sent you an email with my wish list! TIA
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan Ann,
    I would like one of the Eerie Stamp sets. Please lmk what shipping will be to 44708. Thanks.......char~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi megan i want the eerie stamps and the cupcake olio rub on my zip code is 93292 email me please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang I missed the great sale! Loving those stamps! Glad you were able to get rid of some stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! So glad you sold so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great that you have sold so much! is it money for more goodies that you don't have? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you had good luck? I have a bunch of retired sets and papers from Stampin Up that I can no longer use at my workshops and classes and was thinking of doing a sale. Hope you sell a lot of stuff so you can get more...lol

    ReplyDelete