Sunday, September 5, 2010

SCRAPPY SUPPLY SALE--UPDATE

LADIES, I am sooooo sooo very sorry that I went MIA! I was sick at the end of August and then I started back up at Duke (grad school) and that has been consuming my life!!! I just wanted to let you know that I have everything you ladies requested from the previous sale, separated and labeled ready to put into envelopes and go postal as soon as I get payment from you! I am going to have a continuation of the sale. HOWEVER, it will probably not happen until TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2010. And it will be a few things put up each day on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of that week. I have TONS of school work to do this evening and class tomorrow (Monday) but I am off TUESDAY and will be able to photograph and post more things then. SO, if you want to pay via PayPal, my PayPal e-mail is: megannwalker@gmail.com. If you want to pay via check (US residents only) or money order (US & International) you can send it to:

Megan Ann Walker
311 S LASALLE ST APT 3H
DURHAM, NC 27705-3606
USA


Make sure you put the apartment number b/c there are around 1,000 apartments in my complex! If you are no longer interested in the things I have set aside for you, PLEASE e-mail me (megannwalker@gmail.com) so I can put them back up for sale! If you spent less than $40.00 please e-mail me your zip code and I can give you a shipping cost. Thank you sooo much for being patient!

Megan Ann

4 comments:

  1. I will check back and see what you have Megan. We all understand school and health first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when sickness and life gets in the way :oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you are super busy! glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete