Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In Progress Pics of My Scraproom

Well, it is 2 days in to the big cleaning/organizing venture. And my scraproom (if it is possible) looks worse than it did when I started! I am hoping that this is just the necessary mess in order to end up in an organized state. Though none of this has stopped me from scrapping! Even when I had to carefully balance on one foot next to my scrap table because I had so little floorspace! So here are the "in progress" pictures:

I switched out my big bookshelf for this smaller one so I could also fit my 2nd MM Embellishment Center and my Clip it Up by Simply Renee (from cropchocolate.com).

Here is my new MM Embellishment Center and Clip It Up. I have lots of MM Medium Jars to fill up! I can't decide what to put in the Medium Jars.

My T.V. Corner

My Cluttered Scrap Desk and my other MM Embellishment Center


All my plastic drawers...I haven't been in them in ages!

A bunch of stuff on the floor that I need to find a home for.

My back wall with the 2 closets and my 12x12 Paper Holder which has the 2 gallon bags which house my Basic Grey Papers and matching Embellishments.
Some of my *extensive* collection of Basic Grey on my new 12x12 Paper Holder

Bird's Eye View of the Scraproom
View of the Floor Near the Scrapdesk
View of the Floor Near the Closets
The much Smaller Pile of Scrap Stuff in my living room AND my SUPER CUTE POOCHIE, Aslan :)






6 comments:

  1. I think it is funny you are still scrapping in that mess lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Megs! I'd Totally Come Over & Give You A Hand If You Were A Bit Closer! It Would Be So Fun To Go Thru Everything & Organize! Good Luck! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on organizing! I know when I did it I ended up purging a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my.... I want to play in there so bad! I think I like organizing (and reorganizing) my 'scrap crap' almost as much as crafting!! I'd love a room just for my supplies... *sigh* if we ever get a vaca I want to come see YOU! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know where you get all your energy! you always seem to be doing/accomplishing so much in life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have a worse mess during a cleanup/reorganization too Megan. You made me laugh thinking of you standing on one foot to scrap. Looking forward to seeing an after picture.

    ReplyDelete