Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NEW ITEMS FOR SALE!!! PART 5!

I am purging some of my stash and offering up my extras for sale here! This is on a first come, first serve basis. You can leave a comment here or e-mail me what item(s) you want at megannwalker@gmail.com. You are responsible for SHIPPING costs plus the cost of the item(s). IF you spend $40.00 or more, I will pay your shipping costs for you (except on a few heavy items, but it will be noted next to the item which are not eligible for free shipping with $40 purchase)! I accept PayPal, personal checks (from the US), and money orders. If you are mailing your payment (check or money order) I will not ship until I receive your payment. Here are some more things for sale:


ONLY ITEM LEFT ON THIS PAGE

K&Company 12x12 English Floral Paper Collection including 1 12x6 inch Die Cut Sheet, 4 12x12 Vellum Sheets in 3 designs, 4 embossed cardstock sheets (one design), and 10 sheets of coordinating paper, for a total of 18 sheets of 12x12 paper and 1 sheet of die-cuts all for $5.00--and if I can find them, I have the coordinating stickers that I will throw in as a bonus! (Some may have been used though--stickers only used item.)








CARD KITS
Autumn Leaves Card Kit Pretty Poppies Large Image
SOLD Pretty Poppies Card Making Kit by Autumn Leaves: 1 KIT, 52 Pieces, makes 8 cards for $6.00
12x12 PAPER COLLECTIONS
SOLD The 2009 DCWV Fun In the Sun Summer Glitter Stack--46 Sheets of 12x12 DOUBLE sided printed cardstock, half with glitter--The Stack is missing 2 sheets of paper (not both the same paper--so there is 1 sheet of each design for 2 papers, and 2 sheets of each design for the remainder of the 22 patterns). for $6.00
Paper Pack - 12x12 - A La Carte
SOLD BRAND NEW AC Patterned Paper: A la carte,  30 different patterns, 60 loose sheets, 12x12 Acid Free, Lignin Free, Medium Weight Paper for $10.00
Paper Pack - 12x12 - Play
SOLD BRAND NEW AC Patterned Paper: play collection,  30 different patterns, 60 loose sheets, 12x12 Acid Free, Lignin Free, Medium Weight Paper for $10.00


SOLD BRAND NEW AC Patterned Paper: Tea Party Collection,  30 different patterns, 60 loose sheets, 12x12 Acid Free, Lignin Free, Medium Weight Paper for $10.00
SOLD BRAND NEW AC Patterned Paper: Amplified Collection,  30 different patterns, 60 loose sheets, 12x12 Acid Free, Lignin Free, Medium Weight Paper for $10.00 comes with a convenient storage box too!
SOLD The 2009 DCWV Spring Glitter Stack--47 Sheets of 12x12 DOUBLE sided printed cardstock, half with glitter--The Stack is missing 1 sheet of paper--for $7.00!
SOLD BRAND NEW Special Edition DCWV Nana's Kids Stack with 38 12x12 sheets of paper with Glitter AND a 12x12 sheet of EMBELLISHMENTS and a 12x12 Sheet of Coordinating STICKERS! OVER 100 EMBELLISHMENTS! for just $10.00
SOLD BRAND NEW!!! DCWV under the name Pressed Petals Once Upon A Time Collection/Fairytale themed OPENSTOCK Paper Pack 20 sheets of 12x12 paper for $2.50!

SOLD OUT! I am breaking this into 4 sets and keeping one for myself, I bought it for $12.00 for 24 sheets--so that is $3.00 per set. I will give it to the ladies I promised it to for free if you pay the shipping, unless you want to be REALLY generous and give me the $3.00 for a set (or $1.50 for half a set) so I could at least break even as it was semi-expensive for paper. It is the 12x12 specialty paper you will get: 1 sheet each of: glitter dot pink, glitter dot black, scallop circle die-cut, artisan die-cut, foil stripe white and foil stripe black.

10 comments:

  1. wow! awesome prices on paper packs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that Sabrina papers! :-D You are getting me motivated to clean out my craft supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get the Spring and Summer DCWV stacks please! That is my FAVOURITE line of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the fairytale, kids paper and the card kit. thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. DRAYIA, How can I get in touch with you? You got the Summer Stack, but someone had already claimed the Spring Stack before you. I want to know if you still want the Summer one? You can e-mail me at megannwalker@gmail.com--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will contact you on sb.com. And yes I still want the Summer Stack. Do you have any other DCWV stacks you are getting rid of?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, sorry Drayia, I had 3 i just posted, but they went right away. I will probably be posting more DCWV once I go through all my stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Megan Ann
    Do you still have the 4 packs of AC? I'm interested in all 4. can u email me at nysk511 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. E-mailed you Nancy--there were only 2 of the AC Collections left, but I explained it in the e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all your sales Megan!

    That MM Sabrina Stack was one of my faves!

    If you look real close you just might even spot it on my recent Hollywood Glam ATC's! I figure since it was Audrey H, why not use it towards the character & movie in which the paper line was named! ;)

    p.s. BTW - You are absolutley correct! Breakfast At Tiffany's it is! TFL! XO

    ReplyDelete